Meet The Doctors
Dr. Richie Dinubilo, D.C.
Dr. Richie is a graduate from Life Chiropractic College West in Hayward CA. At Life West his studies consisted of anatomy, physiology, neurology, diagnosis, child development, chiropractic philosophy and technique. Before attending Life West he attended California State University of Long Beach. His studies at CSULB were in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Fitness. Studies were focused on the human body and how it reacts to different movements and stresses. Fitness has always been a big part of Dr. Richie?s life. He truly believes that a healthy person is active and well adjusted.
Dr. Richie grew up in the small town of Modesto CA. While in Modesto he was very active in sports and the outdoors. He was a Boy Scout and earned his Eagle. While in Boy Scouts he learned what it really meant to help other people so that they can have a better life. In High School he played water polo and was a swimmer. He was introduced to chiropractic after a shoulder injury from a water polo game. After he began chiropractic care his shoulder started to feel better. Not only was his shoulder feeling better but he noticed he was able to swim faster and harder. With Chiropractic care he started to notice more changes than his shoulder feeling better. He noticed that his headaches that he had for years were no longer a problem. He was able to sleep through the night without waking up and his overall energy levels were increasing. After discussing with his chiropractor what chiropractic was about, he knew right then that was what he wanted to do. He has dedicated his life to helping others become well. It is his true belief that everyone deserves freedom from pain and illness so that they can live life at its fullest potential.
Dr. Luan Gip, D.C.
Dr. Gip and Silverdale Chiropractic Health & Injury Center provide professional chiropractic services to the Silverdale area and surrounding communities. Service offerings focus on providing relief from acute and chronic pain, increased mobility and function, as well as long-term wellness care to individuals and families of all ages. Dr. Luan T. Gip DC is a chiropractor in Silverdale, WA with over 20 years of experience. Dr. Gip graduated from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 2000. He is licensed to practice by the state board in Washington.
Dr. Theo Gip, D.C.
Biography coming soon.
Dr. Erwin Gemmer, D.C.
Dr. Erwin Gemmer has recently returned to our Ridegtop office so we thought you might like to know a bit about who he is. So here are some bullet points:
- He values your time and is known for not keeping patients waiting. He values your health and will do whatever it takes to get the results you seek.
- Graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport Iowa
- Has since personally attended over 600,000 patient visits during a career spanning almost 48 years.
- He is very "results" oriented, but only when the results can be achieved through natural means and by correcting the causes of peoples' problems.
- He has attended and/or presented over 1,800 health-related seminars.
- Author of two books on natural health.
- Father of ten healthy children and grandfather to 11.
- Has influenced well over 1,000,000 people with his recordings, special reports and educational articles on topics from Alzheimer?s to autism, autoimmunity to acid reflux, nutrition to detoxification.
- He has achieved the highest level of training in some of the most advanced chiropractic systems, including Applied Kinesiology, Neurological Integration System, Holographic Health and Gonstead Technique.